Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mimi and Doc



Luke's first Christmas was fantastic!
Mark and I had planned on driving back to South Carolina for Christmas and then we remembered we have 4 dogs, 3 cats, a mini donkey and a mini pony to take care of.  So my parents decided to brave the weather and come out here.  Mimi was able to come out for a week and a half and Doc came out for 3 days.  This was the first time Doc got to meet Luke.  We had a great time.  Mark was able to get an unbelievable house for my parents and I to stay in.  I think this is the first Christmas you could say we were not a dysfunctional family.  I wish my Nana could have been here to enjoy it with us.  While Mimi and Doc were here we took Luke to see Santa for the first time, and this Santa is the real deal.  Luke earned the nickname "moose drool" from Doc, it's pretty fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment